Terms and Conditions
- In order to carry out a scheduled appointment, Infinite Photography and Videography requires the client to physically produce a groupon security code via a groupon printout or the iPhone groupon application.
- Please note that “stacking” of multiple vouchers for multiple sessions in a single day is not allowed.
- Cancellation of appointments must be made at least 7 working days before the scheduled appointment time. Failure to do so may result in a appointment rescheduling or in some cases a complete void of the photography session coupon.
- Please be 10 minutes early for your scheduled appointment as latecomers will not be compensated for time lost.
- Please be reminded that Infinite Photography and Videography will not accept any responsibility for claims, demands, injuries, loses, costs, expenses and/or liabilities of any kind whatsoever suffered, arising from or in connection with any transactions or dealings with the photographer/s and the coupon holder and/or customer/s.
- Infinite Photography and Videography holds and reserves all rights to the photos which are taken by Infinite Photography and Videography (unless otherwise stated).
- Infinite Photography and Videography holds and reserves all rights to change the appointment or timings of the photography session in the event of unpredictable circumstances such as bad weather.
- Infinite Photography and Videography requires roughly 4-6 weeks or more after the actual appointment day to digitally edit and process photos.
- Infinite Photography and Videography reserves the right to change the price of services, itinerary, schedule and locations due to any unexpected operational reason(s) that may occur.